Head – Procurement (HO)
1. Responsible to drive procurement strategy for Opex / Capex/IT peripherals etc. for the Company.
2. Collaborate with commodity project teams to develop procurement strategies to secure competitive pricing and contract terms to drive savings and mitigate risk.
3. Establish and monitor metrics to measure compliance and impact to the business.
4. Measure and track internal cost savings performance to targets
5. Collaborate with Accounts Payable to resolve supplier invoicing discrepancies
6. Drives SLA compliance – conducts reviews with Operations Managers and drives corrective action to deliver delivery excellence.
7. Contribute to development of best practices within Sourcing, supplier evaluation, supplier assessment and supplier on-boarding, procure to pay cycle.
8. Support the CEO in all aspects relating to Procurement, Vendor Management, Insurance management, residual value management and special projects.
9. Leads commercial assessment of suppliers, including identification of supplier risks and opportunities.
10. Annual Budget preparation & tracking spend & variances on monthly basis.
11. Responsible for delivering targeted business savings YoY.
To apply mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org