Head – Process Excellence (HO)
1. Responsible to drive continuous improvement and culture building in line with organization’s vision & quality policy.
2. Provide key insights for business process improvement areas and drive productivity improvement through program and process management initiatives.
3. Drive quality management program through a QMS approach.
4. Devise plan to Implement organization level initiatives using Quality tools such as Lean Six Sigma etc. to enhance warehouse level productivity.
5. Analyze and anticipate cost trends to review & improve forecasts.
6. Develop solutions for complex initiatives by leading change management & risk mitigation for the business.
7. Establish and implement internal control disciplines throughout the business to maintain integrity and accuracy.
8. Revamped the existing internal audit process to bring in pro-activeness resulting process efficiency and compliance.
9. Evaluate customer feedback, areas of improvements & providing critical inputs on improvements.
10. Contribute to the development of project standards, policies, procedures, and methodologies for company.