Experience: 10 years +
Qualifications: BE/ BTech + MBA
– Recommend and take decisions that result in winning new or adding existing business, in close collaboration with the Business Development team.
– Support Business Development to develop a pricing and gross margin management process to optimize revenue growth and profitability.
– Understand the ‘as-is’ Supply Chain process of the customer with respect to infrastructure, process, technology, and people- and design best-in-class solutions to bring in value chain transformation.
– Identify requirements for, and develop appropriate proprietary tools to support the process where required, e.g., cost models, productivity tools, warehouse sizing, etc.
– Design to drive warehouse performance to achieve cost targets and develop action plans to improve productivity and efficiency.
– Develop and execute integrated Supply Chain solutions in the areas of Transport management and Returns management (Reverse Logistics).
– Design and analyze routine and peak volume in the pursuit of new business, RFQ. evaluate and determine the costs of solutions, formulate account strategies for leveraging solutions, and gain agreement on established value propositions.
– Ability to complete and/or oversee the completion of all project components to meet appropriate economic standards to ensure customer satisfaction, timely completion, and project profitability.
– Provide direction, motivation, training, and support to the project staff.
Interested candidates can mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org