Business Development Manager
Qualification: MBA/ PGDM
Experience: 8/10 years
– Manage customer acquisition strategy and build new relationships with the customers; develop, and maintain accounts.
– Must possess expertise in managing key accounts, closing deals, maintaining client relationships, and finding profitable new business opportunities.
– Responsible to deliver on budgets with an expected level of gross margin.
– Exponentially grow the top line of the business and ensure profitability by managing the cost of acquisition and servicing.
– Develop market intelligence to monitor competitor activities.
– Participate in bids and draft competitive pricing proposals.
– Identify potential customers and relentlessly pursue the realization of such opportunities, leading to revenue for the company.
– Must have experience in enterprise and corporate selling.
– Create pipeline and lead data, and deliver periodic reporting to leadership providing key business insights: typical reporting relating to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Account, Market Segmentation, Win/Loss etc.
– Responsible for billing and collection with existing customers, as well as tracking the ageing.