Accounts Payable Head
Experience: 6-8 years post CA
• Manages Accounts Payable including Vendor Relations and the AP disbursement group which handles all payments. Manages all related tax (direct and indirect) matters.
• Manages all employee reimbursements in accordance with company policies.
• Manages vendor reconciliations in line with best accounting practices.
• Manages accounting functions including maintenance of general ledger and accounts payable; ensures accuracy and timeliness.
• Manages monthly closing of financial records and posting of month end information related to AP; ensures accuracy of financial statements.
• Develops, implements, and maintains systems, procedures and policies, including accounts payable functions to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
• Keep track of the company’s financial expenditures, maintain a database and provide reports as and when requested by supervisors.
• Provides accounting assistance to operations staff; responds to financial questions/concerns to meet business needs.
• Selects and hires employees for the groups mentioned above. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
To apply mail your resume at email@example.com