The role involves to design world class Supply Chain solutions using best in class processes for one or more segment of customers.
1. Support in making decisions and recommendations that would normally result in
winning new or adding existing business in close collaboration with Business
2. Assist to understand the ‘as-is’ Supply Chain process of the customer with respect of Infrastructure, Process, Technology and People and design best in class solutions to bring in value chain transformation.
3. Identify requirements for, and develop appropriate proprietary tools to support the process where required; e.g. cost models, productivity tools, warehouse sizing, etc.
4. Makes decisions and recommendations that would normally result in implementing project on time, in scope & within budget.
5. To contribute to the development of project standards, policies, procedures, and methodologies for company.
Stellar Value Chain Solutions believes that ‘Value Chain Transformation’ is the next level of Supply Chain Management. It is focused on creating value for its customers across the entire value chain covering both Supply as well as Demand, through ‘Value Chain Transformation’.
Disclaimer for the usage of India map: Government of India, Copyright, 2016. The responsibility for the correctness of internal details rests with the publisher. The territorial waters of India extend into the sea to a distance of twelve nautical miles measured from the appropriate baseline. The external boundaries and coastlines of India agree with the Record/Master Copy certified by Survey of India. The spellings of names in this map have been taken from various sources.© Copyright 2016 by Stellar. All Rights Reserved.